Sunday, December 7, 2008

Freestyle Post

We have done a very good job covering the book through these blog posts. I'd like to talk about the success of the group presentations. I really enjoyed working with my group and would say that it was my most enjoyable group project experience. Undoubtedly, that had a lot to do with what we learned from Kat, the guest speakers, and the chapter readings. 

I was very impressed by my own project's outcome as well as the other groups' presentations. I thought that the "Place to Call Home" project was very thorough and they did a really good job of presenting themselves as if their non-profit were actually real. There background and personal testimonies gave the project some added weight. I thought that the journalism group did a wonderful job! They had fantastic visual layouts of their work, covered unique and interesting topics, and all seemed to gain a lot from their project and one another. Finally, I was very impressed with the iWater group. Their presentation was very marketable and professional. I was really impressed with their brochure and the details they provided about their product. It really seemed like they got into their project and thought about all the details.

Its nice to see that everyone learned from these projects and were excited to share what they produced. I'm very excited to listen to the research project presentation in class!

No comments: